Partnering with Zanziholics
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Zanziholics. We have an online sponsorship request form to collect and objectively evaluate all sponsorship requests. Before you apply for sponsorship, please read the summarised roundup of the Zanziholics Sponsorship Policy. It outlines sponsorship criteria and policy restrictions, which apply to all applications received by Zanziholics.
Applying for Sponsorship
All information will be kept confidential and only applications submitted using the form below will be given consideration.
Please note that if your program or event begins three months within receipt of your sponsorship request it will not be considered.
Zanziholics Sponsorship Policy
- We only support projects, programs, and events that promote; healthcare, women and children, sports, and youth development.
- All applications must be made online through the link provided on this page.
- Applications must be 18 years of Age, Tanzania Citizens, and live in Zanzibar Island for at least 6 months at the time of application.
- Sponsorships of religious bodies, political-run bodies, sports bodies, administration, teams, and individuals are not encouraged unless the project is linked directly with the community and has the potential to benefit the community.
- Our sponsorship at the moment is by offering our services, granted organization might benefit from Content Creation, Web Services, etc. We do not at the moment offer money directly to applicants.
- No blood sports or gambling (boxing, horse racing, etc.) will be considered.
- Events or activities that are exclusionary on the basis of race, religion, gender, or disability, will not be supported. Or, activities that are not consistent with social justice principles of equity, access, participation, rights, and accessibility for all groups in the community.
- The policy does not allow for sponsorships that could potentially create reputational risk.
- Unsustainable activities or events including environmentally unfriendly activities are not supported.
- These guidelines apply to our sponsorships which we define as mutually beneficial commercial agreements between Zanziholics Digital Agency Company Limited and a sponsored party.